Our room block at the DoubleTree by Hilton, the Summit venue, has sold out. You can view best available rates and book your stay with them directly here.
Other nearby hotels include:
This year's summit will be held at the spacious and comfortable DoubleTree by Hilton Crystal City, which has stunning US capital views. The hotel offers unparalleled panoramic views that include the Washington Monument and the Potomac River. Enjoy the ideal location near Crystal City, just steps from trendy restaurants and Pentagon City shops, and only three blocks from the Pentagon City metro station – perfect for sightseeing in our nation’s capital. Guests of the hotel can take in spectacular 360-degree skyline views from the Skydome Lounge, the DC area’s only revolving rooftop restaurant.
- Complimentary shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA), Pentagon City Metro, and Fashion Centre Mall
- Modern Arlington, VA hotel near the Pentagon, restaurants, shopping, and Pentagon City Mall
- Unobstructed DC skyline views including the Washington Monument, White House, and US Capitol
- Skydome Lounge - DC area's only revolving rooftop restaurant with 360° views; three restaurants
- Largest hotel fitness center in the area and enclosed, heated rooftop swimming pool
The hotel is located 3 blocks from the Pentagon City Metro Station which has the yellow/blue lines going to it. Once outside the Metro entrance go North a half block towards Army Navy Drive and the Pentagon. Make a right on Army Navy Drive and walk two and half blocks crossing S. Fern Street and S. Eads Street. The hotel will be on your right. Here's a MAP.
All attendees receive a special daily parking rate of $12. Valet is available for $32 per day/night.
Coming From D.C. and Maryland
From Washington D.C.:
- Exit to the 14th street bridge which will take you over the Potomac River from Washington D.C. to Crystal City, VA.
- On the 14th street Bridge you will need to be in the far left lane (14th street becomes Route 1 South) which will take you into Crystal City, VA.
- Your first exit once inside Crystal City will be the 15th Street. Take the 15th Street Exit, and go one block and make a right. Turn right onto Eads Street.
- Go 3 blocks onto Eads Street and this will take you to Army Navy Drive. Make a right onto Army Navy Drive and the hotel is on your right.
From Rockville and Gaithersburg:
- From I-270 North take I-495 South into Virginia.
- Exit on the George Washington Parkway in Virginia. Travel about 10 miles South and exit at Reagan National Airport in Arlington, VA.
- At the airport stay on your right side and follow the sign to Crystal City, VA and then exit Crystal Drive.
- Take Crystal Drive North for approximately 1 mile. Crystal Drive will turn left into 12th street: go under the overpass and make a right onto Army Navy Drive. The hotel is located on the right hand side.
From Annapolis, MD (Route 50) and the Eastern Shore:
- Take Route 50 West towards the direction of Washington D.C.
- Follow Route 50 which becomes New York Avenue. Take New York Avenue to 14th Street and the 14th Street Bridge.
- On the 14th Street Bridge you need to be in the far left lane. 14th street becomes Route 1 South, which will bring you into Crystal City, VA.
- Your first exit once inside Crystal City will be 15th Street. Make a right onto 15th Street; go one block and make a right onto Eads Street.
- Take Eads to Army Navy Drive. When you get to Army Navy Drive make a right. The hotel is on the right side.
Coming From VA
Take I-95 North to 395 North. From 395 North take the Pentagon City/Crystal City Exit. Then turn left onto Army Navy Drive. The hotel will be on the right hand side 3 blocks down.