Weekly News Roundup
Our weekly Mindful Leader article roundup contains the latest news and trends that are impacting our industry. We scan through hundreds of articles weekly and share top content with our 150k+ audience across all social media channels. Below are the top ten articles our audience found most engaging in the last week.
1. Why emotional intelligence is vital for team performance growth (Fast Company)
To operate at your highest level as a human, emotional intelligence is a requirement.
2 Women must prioritize mental health on their way to the top (Fortune)
"Now more than ever, women with their eyes set on the C-suite must proactively nurture their mental wellness," writes Alva Adams-Mason.
3. 9 Workplace Well-Being Activities to Skyrocket Employee Productivity Workplace (WellSteps)
Workplace well-being activities are more important than ever, especially now that job burnout has become a common cause for resignations across America.
4. From Burnout To Happy. You Really Can Make The Leap (Forbes)
The lines between work and home are often blurred. But make no mistake, the lines were blurred long before the pandemic.
5. When Women Leaders Leave, the Losses Multiply (Harvard Business Review)
Tens of millions of women have left the workforce since the start of the pandemic, many permanently. This has lowered women’s participation in the global labor force to a crisis level, but the impact goes even deeper.
6. 15 Things Your Brain Needs To Grow Career Success (Forbes)
Your brain bosses your mind and body, governs your work performance and determines how far you progress in your career.
7. What is your “wisdom profile?” Scientists find a key difference in men and women (Inverse)
Wisdom can seem like an abstract, vague quality of centenarians or Yoda, but it is a measurable and clinically studied trait predicting positive aspects of mental health.
8. 16 Strategies To Become A More Resilient Leader (Forbes)
Overcoming obstacles and thriving in a business leadership role takes a winning combination of strength and strategy, which all good leaders must possess in order to bounce back from challenges quickly and remain stable and steady.
9. Salesforce Says The ‘Future Of Work Is Here’ And Offers A ‘Success-From-Anywhere’ Approach, While Still Emphasizing The Need For Connection (Forbes)
According to Salesforce, “The future of work is here.” The tech giant offers a success-from-anywhere approach, whereby employees have the flexibility to work “how, when and where works best for them.”
10. The Underlying cause of burnout for women in business (and what you can do to avoid it) (Dynamic Business)
Since the onset of Covid-19, the number of women around the world starting businesses has outnumbered the number of businesses registered by men. And while this is positive for many reasons, it also comes with a detrimental and very real saboteur – burnout.