Weekly News Roundup
Our weekly Mindful Leader news roundup contains the latest news and trends that are impacting our industry. We scan through hundreds of articles weekly and share top content with our 150k+ audience across all social media channels. Below are the top ten articles our audience found most engaging in the last week.
1. Why Leaders Need To Prioritize Their Team’s Mental Health (Forbes)
The truth that mental health is central to our workplace, and therefore our leadership, is finally coming to the forefront of our conversation. More than ever, people are acknowledging their mental health challenges with less stigma.
2. The Only Constant Is Change (Mindful)
Mindfulness practice can help us to sit with the things we can't change and help us work with the inevitable changes life brings.
3. How to Effectively Lead from the Heart (Inc)
A call to all leaders: Ditch the harshness and mind the heart.
4. Why People Follow Certain Leaders: Lessons From Ukraine’s President Zelensky (Forbes)
What is it about this 44-year-old politician who makes everyone follow him into war and sing his praises, both in Ukraine and worldwide?
5. 4 Easy Mindfulness Exercises to Help Increase Your Awareness (MindCafe)
After 8 weeks of mindfulness, here are the exercises that helped me most…
6. How Wellness Programs Help Improve Employee Morale (WellSteps)
Improve employee morale in your company by starting with understanding the issue. What's troubling your team? How do you deal with it?
7. 3 Unique Ways To Support Mental Health In The Workplace (Forbes)
By implementing even one of these strategies, you can help make your employees feel more supported and engaged, and ready to face each day.
8. The leadership gap that’s costing you workers (Fortune)
For all the talk of compassionate leadership, more than half of workers think their leaders reject compassion because they see it as contradictory to growth and productivity.
9. New Research Reaffirms Mindfulness As An Important, And Teachable, Component Of Personality (Forbes)
A new study explores how the singular trait of mindfulness can have a three-fold benefit on your well-being.
10. How to manage each of the 5 stages of burnout (Fast Company)
Princess Castleberry maintains it's possible for a person to experience burnout in a job they like and want to keep and leaders are encouraged to watch for all the signs.