Boost Resilience & Foster Mental Well-being at Work
You can do it with workplace mindfulness. We'll help show you how.
DOWNLOAD or STREAM 24 case studies plus 11 expert sessions of Workplace Mindfulness Summit
Get access to BONUS resources from sessions
Mental health crisis impact on the workplace
Experts have projected a mental health crisis is underway in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. Employee well-being and productivity will be severely impacted. It's time to be proactive and respond with an abundance of care. Recently, Qualtrics published The Other COVID-19 Crisis: Mental Health surveying 2,000 employees and found:
- 67% of people report higher levels of stress since the outbreak of COVID-19.
- 42% of people report their overall mental health has declined.
The top two things respondents reported impacted their mental health decline were more anxiety (24.0%) and more stress (20.1%).
What is Workplace Mindfulness?
The modern workplace is not a physical location; it is the place, whether physical or online, that people come together to work. Mindfulness is a human ability to be present that is developed through various practices, primarily meditation.
Mindfulness is the basic human ability to be fully present, aware of where we are and what we’re doing, and not overly reactive or overwhelmed by what’s going on around us. (from Mindful.org)
Workplace mindfulness programs have proven to be cost effective measures to reduce anxiety & stress while boosting resilience and fostering mental well-being. The Center for Disease Control's Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19 page lists one of the top methods to cope with stress as meditation. The National Institute for Health offers this resource on "What the Science Says About the Effectiveness of Meditation". And the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) offers this resource on Workplace Mindfulness.
What is the Workplace Mindfulness Summit?
We've created the Workplace Mindfulness Summit to help you discover insights and learn best practices on how to grow and expand workplace mindfulness programs. Curating the top sessions on workplace mindfulness from our in-person and online events over the last 2 years, we've assembled sessions from 11 world-class experts and case studies from 24 non-profit, government, mid-sized, & F500 organizations. You'll come away with implementation strategies & tactics that you can apply now to help boost resilience and foster mental well-being with workplace mindfulness.
The Workplace Mindfulness Summit is for leaders, HR professionals, coaches, wellness professionals, and internal champions.
Workplace mindfulness is no longer a "nice to have", it is a critical organizational competency.
Let us help you grow workplace mindfulness programs and help address the impact of the rising mental health crisis on your people and your organization.
You will receive:
✔ Access to all 35 Workplace Mindfulness Summit sessions
✔ Downloadable VIDEO & AUDIO of all Workplace Mindfulness Summit sessions
✔ Streaming multi-device access to all sessions through our online eLearning portal
✔ PDF Transcripts of each session to read and share with your team
✔ Slides and Executive Summaries when available
✔ PLUS bonus - best practices for delivering Workplace Mindfulness Virtually
A portion of all sales will go to support our community service project, Meditate Together, and will help provide Workplace Online Summit Package scholarships.
Learn from the vast experience, breadth, and depth of knowledge of experts
11 WORLD-CLASS EXPERTS
Discover Insights & Implementation Strategies and Tactics
Leading thought leaders, professors, researchers, and consultants from:
- State of Mindfulness At Work
- How to Get Skeptics to Meditate
- 3 Common Mistakes Launching Mindfulness at Work & How to Avoid Them
- Launching, Measuring, and Sustaining Mindfulness Solutions in Organizations
- 6 Phases of a Workplace Mindfulness Champion
- Is it Possible to Secularize Mindfulness for K-12 Education?
- Scientific Rigor at Scale: Applying the Science of Well-being
- Mindful Behavior Change at the Organizational Level: Science & Lessons Learnt
- Workplace Mindfulness: What are the Actual Benefits According to the Latest Science?
- Is Mindfulness Demotivating? State Mindfulness as a Workplace Intervention
- How Can Mindfulness Workplace Programs Avoid Legal & Ethical Challenges?
Find applicable best practices from a variety of organizations
24 CASE STUDIES
Discover best practices you can apply
F500 & Mid-sized Companies:
Non-profit, Government, & Higher-Ed Institutions:
Mindful Leader is uniquely positioned to help you grow workplace mindfulness
NOTE FROM SUMMIT PRODUCERMo Edjlali - Chief Community Organizer, Mindful Leader
For the first time, we are bringing together the top sessions from our online and in person events to create the most comprehensive resource available on growing workplace mindfulness programs - the Workplace Mindfulness Online Summit.
Mindful Leader is uniquely positioned to do this. For over 7 years we have been leaders in this field, we've trained 120+ Certified Workplace Mindfulness Facilitators, our online Mindfulness@ Work Summits have drawn tens of thousands of participants, thousands of attendees from all over the world have come to our in-person Mindful Leadership Summits, we provide live and online Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) training, we've published over 200 articles & white papers, and our industry leading newsletter goes out to over 89,000 people worldwide.
We've also put what we've learned into practice. In 4 weeks as a service project in response to COVID-19 we created meditatetogether.com, offering free 24 hour, 5 days a week meditation sessions facilitated by over 100 volunteers worldwide. In less than a month, we scaled out an international program offering 120 sessions a week.
There is a growing mental health crisis and now it is more important than ever to overcome whatever hesitations you have, find the resources (it doesn't take much) to launch, grow, and expand your workplace mindfulness programs. Claim your free ticket to the summit and let us help show you how.
Sessions are filled with applicable key takeaways, tips, and practices
All of the sessions below will be available immediately upon purchase.
- SESSION 1: State of Mindfulness At Work
- Mo Edjlali, Chief Community Organizer, Mindful Leader
- SESSION 2: How to Get Skeptics to Meditate
- Dan Harris, Author, 10% Happier & co-anchor, ABC's Nightline
- SESSION 3: Mindfulness@ SAP: The Journey, Tactics, & Strategies Behind One of the World's Most Successful Mindfulness at Work Programs
- Peter Bostelmann, Chief Mindfulness Officer, SAP
- SESSION 4: Case Study: Mindfulness@ EnPro - A Mindful, Publicly Traded, Manufacturing Company
- Marvin Riley, President & CEO, Enpro Industries Inc. & Dr. Susan Sweeney, President, GGB
- SESSION 5: Case Study: Mindfulness@ Microsoft - An Internal Champion's Pursuit of Scaling Mindfulness Worldwide
- Charles Morris, Director, Learning & Development, Microsoft
- SESSION 6: Case Study: Mindfulness@ NYCDOE - The Emergence of Mindfulness in Public Education
- Barnaby Spring, Student Support Services Director, New York City Department of Education
- SESSION 7: Case Study: Mindfulness@ The U.S. Humane Society
- Laleh Eshkevari, Acting SVP People, The Humane Society of the United States
- SESSION 1: Launching, Measuring, and Sustaining Mindfulness Solutions in Organizations
- Rich Fernandez, PhD, CEO, Search Inside Yourself Leadership Institute (SIYLI)
- SESSION 2: Scientific Rigor at Scale: Applying the Science of Well-being
- Peter Weng, CEO, Healthy Minds Innovations
- SESSION 3: Mindfulness@ Ernst & Young: The Possibilities of Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Clif Smith, EY's Americas Mindfulness Leader & Global EY Mindfulness, EY
- SESSION 4: Case Study: Mindfulness@ IBM - Building a Resilience Program with the Mind at Its Core
- Sallyanne Oettinger, Resilience Offering Leader, IBM
- SESSION 5: Case Study: Mindfulness@ Federal Law Enforcement & Immigration - Cultivating Mindfulness, Resilience & Well-being
- Michelle Maldonado, Dr. Scott Salvatore, ABPP, Joseph Glaser-Reich, MAPP, and Dimple Dhabalia
- SESSION 6: Mindfulness@ UVA School of Nursing: Compassionate Care Initiative
- Lili Powell, Associate Professor (Darden) & Kluge Endowed Professor (Nursing), UVA & Dorrie Fontaine, former Dean and Professor, UVA School of Nursing
- SESSION 7: Mindfulness@ YMCA: Embedding Mindfulness & Compassion in Leadership Development
- Wendy Saunders, Senior Manager of Leadership Development, YMCA of the USA
- SESSION 1: 3 Common Mistakes Launching Mindfulness at Work & How to Avoid Them
- Wendy Quan, Founder, The Calm Monkey
- SESSION 2: Mindful Behavior Change at the Organizational Level: Science & Lessons Learnt
- Parneet Pal, MBBS, MS, Chief Science Officer, Wisdom Labs
- SESSION 3: Case Study: Mindfulness@ Novartis - A Fortune 500’s Journey to Mindfulness
- Urs Karkoschka, PhD, Head Human Performance Innovation, Novartis International AG & Julien Remond, Co-Founder, CEO, Awakened Mind
- SESSION 4: Mindfulness at Google: Lessons Learned over 4 Years
- Van Riper, former gPause Community Programs Manager, Google
- SESSION 5: Case Study: Mindfulness@ The U.S. Senate
- Kristin Welsh-Simpson, Director, Employee Assistance Program, US Senate
- SESSION 6: Mindfulness in Action: Cultivating a Mindful Campus at the University of DC
- Michelle Chatman, Assistant Professor, University of the District of Columbia
- SESSION 7: Mindfulness@ Latham & Watkins: Engaging Cross-Office and Remote Teams
- Dana Pulley, Senior Consultant, Potential Project & Mark Goldberg, Senior Manager of Global Health & Well-Being, Latham & Watkins LLP
- SESSION 1: 6 Phases of a Workplace Mindfulness Champion
- Michael Apollo, Founder & President, A Mindful Society & Mindful Gateway
- SESSION 2: Workplace Mindfulness: What are the Actual Benefits according to the Latest Science?
- Darren Good, PhD, Associate Professor of Applied Behavioral Science, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School & Christopher Lyddy, PhD, Assistant Professor of Management, Providence College
- SESSION 3: Mindfulness@ Deutsche Telekom: Re-inventing Emotional Intelligence in the Corporate World
- Gesa Hauser, Director ED & Mindfulness, DT AG & Daniel Vonier, former VP Top Executive Development, DT AG, currently Global VP People & Organizational Growth, SAP
- SESSION 4: Case Study: Mindfulness@ Humana - 25% More Mindful
- Patti Coan, Organizational Development Leader, Humana, Inc.
- SESSION 5: Mindfulness in Action: Naropa University - American's First Mindful University
- Chuck Lief, President, Naropa University
- SESSION 6: Mindfulness@ BuzzFeed: Making Mindfulness part of Your Wellbeing Offering
- John Davisi, former VP, People Operations & Mindfulness, Buzzfeed, currently Head of People Operations, Twitch
- SESSION 7: Replacing Detention with Meditation - A Case Study from Baltimore
- Ali Smith, Executive Director, Holistic Life Foundation & Andres Gonzalez, Co-Founder, Marketing Director, Holistic Life Foundation
- SESSION 1: How Can Mindfulness Workplace Programs Avoid Legal & Ethical Challenges?
- Candy Gunther Brown, PhD, Professor of Religious Studies, Indiana University
- SESSION 2: Is it Possible to Secularize Mindfulness for K-12 Education?
- Laura Bakosh, Co-founder, InnerExplorer.org
- SESSION 3: Is Mindfulness Demotivating? State Mindfulness as a Workplace Intervention
- Andrew Hafenbrack, PhD, former Assistant Professor, Católica Lisbon School, currently Professor, University of Washington
- SESSION 4: Mindfulness-Informed Change Management @ Pacific Blue Cross
- Wendy Quan, Founder, The Calm Monkey
- SESSION 5: A Case Study: Mindfulness in Action at Aetna
- Andy Lee, former Chief Mindfulness Officer, Aetna, currently Founder of Mindful Ethos
- SESSION 6: Mindfulness@ Citrix: Step into Fear & Launch a Program
- Amy Haworth, Chief of Staff, People & Organizations, Citrix
- SESSION 7: Considerations & Approaches for Offering Mindfulness to Teens: Relational, Purpose-driven, Diverse, and Engaging
- Jessica Morey, Executive Director, Inward Bound Mindfulness Education
Learn how to effectively bring mindfulness into the workplace.
Discover tools, techniques & strategies from this diverse group of experts, leaders, & HR professionals
✔ Enhance or launch a program with the latest practices, science, and research
✔ Transform your workplace culture, boost resilience, & foster mental well-being
✔ Plan for success mitigating legal, ethical, religious, & safety concerns
✔ Discover best practices you can apply now with 24 case studies across industries
Order the Workplace Mindfulness Summit Package Today
- Access to all 35 Workplace Mindfulness Summit sessions
- Downloadable VIDEO & AUDIO of all Workplace Mindfulness Summit sessions
- Streaming multi-device access to all sessions through our online eLearning portal
- PDF transcripts of each session to read and share with your team
- Slides and Executive Summaries when available
- PLUS bonus - best practices for delivering Workplace Mindfulness Virtually
- 30 Day 100% Satisfaction guaranteed refund policy
3 Easy Payments
One Time Payment
We put a great deal of effort into packing incredible value into this content. We stand behind our work and unconditionally guarantee your satisfaction with your purchase. If you’re not 100% satisfied simply email us within 30 days and we will give you a full refund.