Free Online Group Meditation, on the hour, 24 hours/day, 5 days/week. Supported by 100+ volunteers worldwide.
To help keep us connected in a time of great isolation, to help us stay calm during a time of great anxiety, and to give us an opportunity to support one another we've created Meditate Together. Meditate Together provides free 30 minute drop-in online group meditation sessions, on the hour, 24 hours/day, every weekday from Monday, 1AM ET to Friday, 12AM ET, facilitated by 100+ volunteers worldwide.
Our intention is to create space to meditate together and support one another
Meditate Together Drop-In Schedule (EDT Time Zone):
|MON||TUE||WED||THU||FRI||Time Zone Converter|
|1AM||1AM||1AM||1AM||1AM||Covert to my time zone|
|2AM||2AM||2AM||2AM||2AM||Covert to my time zone|
|3AM||3AM||3AM||3AM||3AM||Covert to my time zone|
|4AM||4AM||4AM||4AM||4AM||Covert to my time zone|
|5AM||5AM||5AM||5AM||5AM||Covert to my time zone|
|6AM||6AM||6AM||6AM||6AM||Covert to my time zone|
|7AM||7AM||7AM||7AM||7AM||Covert to my time zone|
|8AM||8AM||8AM||8AM||8AM||Covert to my time zone|
|9AM||9AM||9AM||9AM||9AM||Covert to my time zone|
|10AM||10AM||10AM||10AM||10AM||Covert to my time zone|
|11AM||11AM||11AM||11AM||11AM||Covert to my time zone|
|12PM||12PM||12PM||12PM||12PM||Covert to my time zone|
|1PM||1PM||1PM||1PM||1PM||Covert to my time zone|
|2PM||2PM||2PM||2PM||2PM||Covert to my time zone|
|3PM||3PM||3PM||3PM||3PM||Covert to my time zone|
|4PM||4PM||4PM||4PM||4PM||Covert to my time zone|
|5PM||5PM||5PM||5PM||5PM||Covert to my time zone|
|6PM||6PM||6PM||6PM||6PM||Covert to my time zone|
|7PM||7PM||7PM||7PM||7PM||Covert to my time zone|
|8PM||8PM||8PM||8PM||8PM||Covert to my time zone|
|9PM||9PM||9PM||9PM||9PM||Covert to my time zone|
|10PM||10PM||10PM||10PM||10PM||Covert to my time zone|
|11PM||11PM||11PM||11PM||11PM||Covert to my time zone|
|12AM||12AM||12AM||12AM||12AM||Covert to my time zone|
Meditate Together Session Overview:
Sessions are 30 Minutes long, split into two halves. The first half is silent time for meditation and the second half is for reflection & sharing.
- First half: 15 minutes of silent time for meditation. You can meditate in silence or listen to a guided meditation on their own devices.
- Second half: Time for reflection and optional brief share prompted by a check in question. We invite you to share if you feel comfortable doing so. We will mindfully listen and hold this space together. The following themes will accompany reflection questions each day:
- Monday's Theme: Gratitude, ex. What are you grateful for?
- Tuesday's Theme: Setting intention, ex. What is the intention of your mindfulness practice?
- Wednesday's Theme: Overcoming difficulty, ex. Reflect on a recent challenge that your mindfulness practice helped you with.
- Thursday's Theme: Feeling inspired, ex. What has recently inspired you?
- Friday's Theme: Celebrating victory, ex. Reflect on a recent insight or victory.
How to sign up:
- Agree to the Participant Code of Conduct: I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice, and to hold space for one another in community.
- Enter your name and email address in the sign up form below.
Once you enter your email address we will send you an email with the latest schedule of sessions along with the Zoom information you need to join a group. Although you can drop in to any session we suggest finding a regular time that best suits you and adding it to your calendar.
Sign up to Meditate Together
I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice and to hold space for one another in community. (By signing up you agree to receive Mindful Leader's weekly newsletter & promotions emails - you can unsubscribe or update your preferences at any time).
What if I am not comfortable with silent meditation? Our intention is to create a space for people to come together and meditate together. If you are not comfortable with silent meditation, you are welcome to listen to a guided meditation recording.
Do I have to share during the reflection check in? No, it's optional to share. We invite you to share if you feel comfortable doing so. We will mindfully listen, without judgement and hold this space together.
Is there a cost? The program is free.
Can I sign up to be a volunteer facilitator? To volunteer as a facilitator, please fill out the volunteer application form by clicking here. Due to the overwhelming response from this community, we will not be able to respond to every application. We will reach out if we have a spot for you.
Are sessions hosted on holidays? On U.S. federal holidays Mindful Leader is closed and Meditate Together is not supported. Some sessions will still be running based on the availability of the volunteer teams.