Free live & online daily group meditation, 24 hours a day, 5 days a week
(A Mindful Leader COVID-19 Support Initiative - EXTENDED Now until Friday, June 26th)
EXTENDED Now until Friday, June 26th
At Mindful Leader, with the hope of helping as many people as possible, and modeling the power of a global community uniting to solve a global problem, we created Meditate Together.
Our intention is to create space to meditate together and support one another
To help keep us connected while we are isolated, help us stay calm during a time of great anxiety, and to give us an opportunity to support one another, we've created Meditate Together - a program providing free live & online, daily meditation, and reflection groups, on the hour, 24 hours a day, every weekday from Monday, 1AM ET to Friday, 12AM ET facilitated by over 100 volunteers worldwide. Program participation is free and for anyone from anywhere.
Meditate Together sessions are 30 minutes long.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday sessions will be held at the following times:
- 1AM EDT | 6AM BST | 3PM AEST
- 2AM EDT | 7AM BST | 4PM AEST
- 3AM EDT | 8AM BST | 5PM AEST
- 4AM EDT | 9AM BST | 6PM AEST
- 5AM EDT | 10AM BST | 7PM AEST
- 6AM EDT | 11AM BST | 8PM AEST
- 7AM EDT | 12PM BST | 9PM AEST
- 8AM EDT | 1PM BST | 10PM AEST
- 9AM EDT | 2PM BST | 11PM AEST
- 10AM EDT | 3PM BST | 12AM AEST
- 11AM EDT | 4PM BST | 1AM AEST
- 12PM EDT | 5PM BST | 2AM AEST
- 1PM EDT | 6PM BST | 3AM AEST
- 2PM EDT | 7PM BST | 4AM AEST
- 3PM EDT | 8PM BST | 5AM AEST
- 4PM EDT | 9PM BST | 6AM AEST
- 5PM EDT | 10PM BST | 7AM AEST
- 6PM EDT | 11PM BST | 8AM AEST
- 7PM EDT | 12AM BST | 9AM AEST
- 8PM EDT | 1AM BST | 10AM AEST
- 9PM EDT | 2AM BST | 11AM AEST
- 10PM EDT | 3AM BST | 12PM AEST
- 11PM EDT | 4AM BST | 1PM AEST
- 12AM EDT | 5AM BST | 2PM AEST
30 minute session outline:
- First half: 15 minutes of silence for meditation. Participants can meditate in silence or listen to self-selected guided meditations on their own devices.
- Second half: Time for reflection and optional brief share prompted by a check in question. We invite you to share if you feel comfortable doing so. We will mindfully listen and hold this space together. The following questions will be asked:
- Monday: What are you grateful for?
- Tuesday: What is the intention of your mindfulness practice?
- Wednesday: Reflect on a recent challenge that your mindfulness practice helped you with.
- Thursday: What has recently inspired you?
- Friday: Reflect on a recent insight or victory.
How to sign up:
- Agree to the Participant Code of Conduct: I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice, and to hold space for one another in community.
- Enter your name and email address in the sign up form below.
Once you enter your email address we will send you an email with the latest schedule of sessions along with the Zoom information you need to join a group. Although you can drop in to any session we suggest finding a regular time that best suits you and adding it to your calendar. We will send email announcements sharing any changes to scheduled sessions.
Sign up to Meditate Together
I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice and to hold space for one another in community.
What if I am not comfortable with silent meditation? Our intention is to create a space for people to come together and meditate together. If you are not comfortable with silent meditation, you are welcome to listen to your favorite guided meditation recording or use your favorite app. Just keep your microphone muted.
Do I have to share during the reflection / check in? No, it's optional to share. Depending on the number of people in a session if you choose to share, please keep your reflection brief to give others an opportunity to share as well within the limited session time. We invite you to share if you feel comfortable doing so. We will mindfully listen and hold this space together.
Is there a cost? No, the program is free and 100% volunteer run.
Can I sign up to be a volunteer facilitator? To volunteer as a facilitator, please fill out the volunteer application form by clicking here. Due to the overwhelming support from this community, we will not be able to respond to every application. We will reach out if we have a spot for you.