Free live & online daily group meditation, reflection, and support
(A Mindful Leader COVID-19 Support Initiative - Now until Friday, May 1st)
To help keep us connected while we are isolated, help us stay calm during a time of great anxiety, and to give us an opportunity to support one another, we've created Meditate Together - a program providing free live & online, daily meditation and reflection groups, every weekday, multiple times throughout the day. Program participation is free and sessions are 100% volunteer lead.
Our intention is to create space to meditate together and support one another
Meditate Together sessions are 30 minutes long. Sessions will be available every weekday; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, from now until Friday, May 1st. Currently, we are offering sessions five times a day. Sessions are hosted on Zoom.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday sessions will be held at the following times:
- 7AM ET | 6AM CT | 5AM MST | 4AM PT
- 8AM ET | 7AM CT | 6AM MST | 5AM PT
- 9AM ET | 8AM CT | 7AM MST | 6AM PT
- 10AM ET | 9AM CT | 8AM MST | 7AM PT
- 11AM ET | 10AM CT | 9AM MST | 8AM PT
- More times to be added
30 minute session outline:
- First half: 15 minutes of silence for meditation. Participants can meditate in silence or listen to self-selected guided meditations on their own devices.
- Second half: Time for reflection and optional brief share prompted by a check in question. The following questions will be asked:
- Monday: What are you grateful for?
- Tuesday: What is the intention of your practice?
- Wednesday: Reflect on a recent challenge that your practice helped you with.
- Thursday: What has recently inspired you?
- Friday: Reflect on a recent insight or victory.
How to sign up:
- Agree to the Participant Code of Conduct: I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice, and to hold space for one another in community.
- Enter your name and email address in the sign up form below.
Once you enter your email address we will send you an email with the latest schedule of sessions along with the Zoom information you need to join a group. Although you can drop in to any session we suggest finding a regular time that best suits you and adding it to your calendar. We will send email announcements sharing any changes to scheduled sessions and announce new times as they become available.
Sign up to Meditate Together
I commit to joining a minimum of 1 session a week, and to treat myself, my facilitator, and my group with kindness. Mindful Leader will not track participation, the commitment is to yourself, to show up, to practice and to hold space for one another in community.
What if I am not comfortable with silent meditation? Our intention is to create a space for people to come together and meditate together. If you are not comfortable with silent meditation, you are welcome to listen to your favorite guided meditation recording or use your favorite app. Just keep your microphone muted.
Do I have to share during the reflection / check in? No, it's optional to share. Depending on the number of people in a session if you choose to share, please keep your reflection brief to give others an opportunity to share as well within the limited session time.
Is there a cost? No, the program is free and 100% volunteer run.
Can I sign up to be a volunteer facilitator? Currently all volunteers are part of the Mindful Leader 2019 or 2020 Workplace Facilitator Certification program. We are not taking any additional volunteers right now. If anything changes, we will make an announcement.