We ❤️ MBSR
Celebrating our 200th MBSR class by sharing our love for MBSR
Welcome to the "We ❤️ MBSR" website!
We have created this website to celebrate the 200th MBSR class offered by Mindful Leader. We have a celebration planned on Valentine's Day and we would like to really showcase the impact and appreciation we have for MBSR.
MBSR has changed our lives for the better and we're not shy to shout it from the rooftops! We want to share our appreciation of MBSR and invite you to join us in expressing gratitude to Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, the creator of MBSR, our MBSR instructors, the participants who have shared the journey with us, the support team that have made the class easy to take, and for all of the people who have in one way or another have helped us in our MBSR journey.
On this website, you can submit your personal reflections, testimonials, and photos, and eventually, view the submissions of others.
We invite you to consider submitting your own reflection or testimonial. Your contributions will help to build a rich tapestry of appreciation for MBSR and all the people who help support it, and will inspire others to learn more about this powerful approach to cultivating well-being and having fun doing it.
Thank you for visiting, and for being a part of this fun and vibrant community of MBSR enthusiasts.
With love and gratitude,
The Mindful Leader Team
Submit Your Appreciation
We are so excited that you want to share your love and appreciation for MBSR with our community! Your contributions will help others understand the benefits of the program and inspire them to explore MBSR for themselves.
You can submit your personal reflections, testimonials, and photos. We accept both written reflections, pictures, and video testimonials. Have fun and get creative! Here are some guidelines to follow when submitting your contribution:
- Keep it short and sweet, around 40-100 words or a 1-minute video.
- Share how MBSR has made you feel, what you have learned or how it has changed you.
- If you are submitting a photo, please make sure it is high-resolution and of good quality.
- If you are submitting a video, please make sure the sound and image quality are good and that it is shot in landscape format. And don't be shy, let your personality shine through!
- By submitting your contribution, you are giving us permission to use it on our website, in our community appreciation book that will be gifted to the MBSR founder Jon Kabat-Zinn, and in our social media platforms.
To submit your contribution, please fill out the form below.
We can't wait to read and watch your submissions! Let's spread the love for MBSR!