Creating a Culture of Mindfulness at Work
Join Mindful Leader and the Garrison Institute for a special weekend retreat for internal champions of mindfulness.
- Dates: Friday, August 17 - Sunday, August 19
- Location: the Garrison Institute
- Connect with senior leaders at Google, Aetna, BuzzFeed,
and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
5th Annual Mindful Leadership Summit
Mark your calendar to joins us for the 2018 5th Annual Mindful Leadership Summit. This is the largest gathering in the world of leaders devoted to Mindfulness and Compassion in the workplace.
- Pre-Summit and Post Summit intensives: Thursday, November 1 & Sunday, November 4, 2018
- Summit Friday, November 2 & Saturday, November 3, 2018
- Location: Grand Hyatt Washington, Downtown Washington DC
- Details to come in the next few weeks
Mindful Leadership Summit Video Pack
Replay the 2017 Mindful Leadership Summit. Video Pack includes:
- Talks from: Dr. Dan Siegel, Richard Strozzi-Heckler, Peter Senge, Raj Sisodia, Google, the Cubs and more!
- Over 16 hours of video
- BONUS: 10 talks from previous Summits
Mindful Leader Newsletter (Free)
Join tens of thousands of Mindful Leaders, stay informed, get special discounts, curated articles, free videos and more.
- Exclusive discounts, savings of up to 50%
- Free Best of Videos
- Buzz and Trends, articles and useful resources
Upgrade Package Now Available for 2018 Mindfulness at Work Summit
Discover the latest tools, techniques, and tactics from 56 leading experts.
- Over 46 hours of insights & recordings
- Speakers include Dan Goleman, Sharon Salzberg, Dan Siegel, Rhonda Magee, & Dan Harris
Mindful Leader Inc. is a Social Impact B Corp, headquartered in the Washington DC Metro Area.